Sunday, September 21, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING COMING DOWN

Sunday mornings walking on the beach. I always think of Johnny Cash, a great local favorite. Many of my neighbors can relate to Folsom Prison Blues since they have had many similar experiences. During Monday evening football, most of the non game talk will be about who spent the weekend in the local lockup, but I love the neighborhood.

I've already been to brunch and for a walk on the beach. Not much beach since it's high tide and the wind is from the Northeast right in the mouth of the bay. I think I'll take a nap and watch part of the Redskins and Giants games next door. And then there is the Neptune Festival Airshow (Blue Angels performing) and I might look in on the model train show at the Convention Center.

Thius retired life is sort of difficult but someone has to do it. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it must be awful being retired. Try not to be one of the ones who has a prison story to tell. Redskins won today.....Go Skins!!!!!!

I hope you had fun today.

Love,
Kathy