Monday, September 15, 2008

GETTING ORGANIZED

Summer is now over and I guess that I drifted through it without doing much. When I wasn't traveling, I just loafed around. The effect has shown on my waist line and my list of things to do.

So today in mid September I am making the resolution to spend less time on the beach or in the bar next door. I have to get busy clearing things out. I still have a storeroom full of stuff that must be sorted through and my apartment is full of junk.

I also have to establish some sort of routine and get back into the habit of regular hours for sleep and meals. For today though, the weather is still to nice to skip the beach and I really want to see tonight's football game and I don't have cable TV. Tomorrow will be good enough for a start of my new program.

No comments: