Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WANDERING AGAIN

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. All my grandchildren were not able to be with us but all my children were. It gets harder every year and every event to get everyone together but I want to make the effort as often as possible.

There are many of my friends who are my age and live alone and who have no family and I feel sorry for them at this time . If I did not have my family I would not feel the way I do. We have gone our separate ways again and I will be traveling around to see them individually over the next year. There were no fights during our visit, at least not in my presence.

Now I am off again on my winter vacation. In the morning I am off to Jamaica again and then to the British Virgins. That will take me up to Feb. 2 and I may extend my travels after that.

When I get home in the spring I will have to give a lot of thought to my long term plans for the future. I really don't want to work too hard, but I would like to make some more money.

This will be my last post of 2007. I am not taking my computer with me on this voyage. I do not want to waste beach and boat time sitting at a computer in the hotel business center. I want to wish anyone who reads this a Happy and prosperous New Year. The past two years have been especially difficult for me and my family. We do continue to look ahead and hope for the best.

My love to all through the year!

No comments: