Monday, February 26, 2007

VACATION PICTURES


This is the ice sculpture that was on the main buffet table at the resort in Jamaica for the New Years Eve dinner. I spent over an hour on the phone with Scot last night to learn how to post pictures on the Blog. Now I will be boring everybody with my vacation pictures.

Otherwuse I am looking at apartments to rent and tomorrow I have an appointment with a realtor to begin the process of selling this house. Next week I am going to Jacksonville, Florida to visit Kathy and her family. The last two weeks in March I will be taking the course and the exam for the masters/mates and operators license for coastal vessels. That license is a requirement to charter or lease any yacht without a crew. Where I go from there no one can predict. One step at a time.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to visit me here in Virginia Beach can go for a ride on Chesapeake Bay on one of the Freedom Boat Club boats.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: