Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BACK TO NORMAL?

First of all, I have no idea of what normal is. Nonetheless, over a week has gone by since I got home and I am finally settling into some kind of routine.

I still haven't cleaned out my e-mail and the snail mail seems to be getting ahead of me, but I have been making progress on the other things I have to do.

Today I will simply share a few politically incorrect stereotypes with you.

Heaven is where the:
Police are British
Cooks Italian
Mechanics German
Lovers French
and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the:
Chefs are British
Mechanics French
Lovers Swiss
Police German
and it is all organized by the Italians.

If there is anyone I missed insulting, I can make up more categories for more diversity. Anyone can play.

Goodnight all!

2 comments:

Mark Dunn said...

You forgot the Polish.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.