Wednesday, February 21, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SPRING

This may sound a little strange since it is still a full month until the equinox, but yesterday the temperature was 70 degrees F and sunny in Virginia Beach. Some of the spring flowers are already in bloom. For my Canadian friends and relatives, that is 21C. We may still have another frost and the worst snows here are in late March in the Spring Nor'easters, which over the years have done more damage locally than most of the hurricanes. That is because of the way the coast lies and they stay around for days while most hurricanes blow through in about eight hours.

It took me all this time to get my e-mail back to full use and to find my custom home page. I still haven't figured out how to get my pictures on the blog or the e-mail even though I just spent all morning trying.

I just realized it's one in the afternoon and time to go out and get something done.

No comments: