Friday, February 02, 2007

SLOW GOING

This is the third day and it seems like the new mail is keeping up with my efforts to clean up the old mail, both e-mail and snail mail. But I will get around to it all. Many of the shipmates I had on POLYNESIA have sent e-mails and want my pictures. The digital pictures came through fine and I think there are close to 2000. I also dropped off six rolls of film today and they won't be ready until next month.

The groundhog says it will be an early spring. I sure hope so. This week is the boat show at the convention center. That will provide some diversion. I also canceled the cable TV today. I find that I just never turned on the TV and I didn't miss it. They also raised the price and didn't add any new items.

Tomorrow I will begin to try to post some of the pictures to this blog and to my e-mail. If it doesn't go well, then I will need help.

No comments: