Monday, July 10, 2006

PLANNING AND PREPARATION

Maybe I should write myself an OPORDER just like I was still in the Navy. What I have instead is a collection of lists as I run around town making my preparations. The bigest problem is always that everything I want to do seems to take longer than I planned. Ed commented on the fact that most days I am running at least one nap short of my normal routine. Clair threw in the observation that one of the advantages of traveling and living alone is not having to 'splain nothing. If the whole think falls apart I can always go home early and rest and get caught up on my naps.

I don't think I told everyone that I got my cell phone replaced. The number is the same. It will be my main link with everybody while I'm traveling. If you don't have the number send me an e-mail and I will send you the number. I will not put the number in the blog. I am told that it will work almost everywhere I will be visiting but with some very hefty roaming charges when out of the country.

I will try to write something everyday for the blog but I don't know what my access to the web will be so you may see more than one days entry appear at once.

No comments: