Thursday, July 20, 2006

MIAMI FLORIDA

I guess yesterday's attempt to create a post is lost forever. I will repeat most of what I wrote yesterday when I'm in the mood. Suffice it to say that I had a great visit with Kathy, George and Patrick. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Now I am in Miami getting ready to get on the boat tomorrow. My tickets for the Jamaica trip finally caught up with me and I'm good to go now.

Last night I was so late getting here that I had to go to South Beach for something to eat. My initial reaction was super tacky and very expensive, but when I saw the menu and included on the beverage list was "the 2 cents Plain" I was almost homesick.

Today looks like a washout. I was awakened by thunder at 7 AM and it hasn't stopped raining since. I guess I'll take a nap.

1 comment:

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Okay, I'll bite: what's "2 Cents Plain"?

Bon voyage, and send us postcards!

Love,

Clair