Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm BAAAAACK!

As I threatened, I am resuming my postings since I have been chastised for not doing so.

Since my last post I have moved out of my house and put it up for sale. I am now living in a small second floor apartment about one block from the Chesapeake Bay beaches, where I have spending (wasting?) most of my time, when I wasn't moving stuff from my house. Even though I have been living here almost three months, the place looks like the moving van just left. This is a result of trying to fit all my stuff into four small rooms, when I have been living in a big 4br house with an attic and a two car garage.

The break in my postings has been partly due to the fact that it took more than a month to get my DSL connected and the rest to laziness.

I am also getting into some kind of a routine where I can set a time to sit at the computer.

No comments: