Friday, July 13, 2007

GETTING INTO A ROUTINE

At last I have gotten the moving down to a few boxes I am trying to find a place for and am getting into some kind of a daily routine.

For everybody's info, it goes something like this:

Get up and put on a bathing suit and take Molly for a walk.
Visit with our friends, two legged and four, and get some exercise. I'd like to swim, but Molly still won't go in the water and neither of us will run anymore.
Come home and get some breakfast and then check my mail and try to write the blog.
Then I may clean or do dishes or continue sorting through the boxes still piled in my living room, read some and maybe take a nap.
After lunch go for a swim, walk on the beach and visit my friends. No dogs on the beach in the day in the summer.
Come back to the apt. and now I'm really ready for a nap.
Get some supper and then take Molly for her evening walk. Then I have free time until the Great Chix's beach pub crawl at all two locations, or may four if I start early. The two restaurants close by 9 PM.

There are variations like yesterday I took out a boat and today I have to go grocery shopping and then there are days when I work at the store.

In between I have check that the tides and that the Sun and the Moon rise and set on time. Tough work but someone has to do it. But this only requires spot checks and no reports.

No comments: