Wednesday, August 05, 2009

SURPRISES

Yesterday, I went to the Tides baseball game. The home team won and I got a ball from the game. There weren't that many people there and many left during the 90 minute rain delay. The surprise was that I checked the weather report before I left home and there was no mention of rain.

Now I see that a Virginia Beach post office is on the list of possible closings. This is still the biggest city in Virginia and still growing. I know the Post Office needs to contract but why not in some of the rural areas that are losing population.

Now I see that I am considered part of a mob because I've attended some political rallys to oppose Obama's policies. Maybe the Man is getting some of his own back from his community organizer days.

Then I want to know what Clinton promised the runt Kim to release those two journalists who were where they had no business being. It seems that Clinton is in a competition with Carter for the worst ex-president in our history.

I shouldn't be surprised , but I am.

1 comment:

Ed Lamb said...

A baseball from the ballpark is always a surprise. And a nice one at that.