Friday, May 15, 2009

GREETINGS FROM THE BUNKER

After the Homeland Security Department put out the warnings on dangerous extreme right wingers, I thought it prudent to disappear from sight for a while. Spring has finally arrived and it is very hard to do the things I think of as fun, like attend the local AAA baseball games and walk on the beach, from the bunker.

So last weekend I went up to Mechanicsville to take in a Soccer game and a T-ball game and visit with the Richmond outpost. Today I need to go for supplies at the grocery store. Then tomorrow I will be going to see the Tides play ball and next week I will take a boat out on the Bay for the first time this spring if the weather stays fine.

My friends tell me that the roundups will probably not be done until after the Obama equivalent of the Reichstag fire, sometime before the next congressional election. The hyperinflation and government confiscations to destroy the middle class are already in progress.

My plans for the summer are to visit Florida for Patrick's high school graduation in early June, and then two weeks in Jamaica in July. I am also looking for some work but this is not the time to do that. Maybe I'll see if they want someone at the beach to rent out the chairs and umbrellas.

I'll write again the next time I stick my head out.

No comments: