Wednesday, April 08, 2009

BAD PENNY

I'm back! I had to come back because I have to figure out how to pay my income tax and my credit cards were starting to get declined. So I have to spend some time at home living within my budget. I may have to actually find a job to supplement my income. The problem is that with the current tax code, the government will take at least half of every additional dollar up front.

I had a great time though. Even with the bad knees I enjoyed my little voyage and saw some new territory. It wasn't all water.

I always go off with all these ambitious plans and then don't carry them out. Some of this is laziness, but this time I really got hurt in a fall on a boat and wrecked my knees. I could barely walk. It was getting better but the cortisone shot from the Orthopedist did the trick and I feel much better. Now I just have to make sure I don't injure myself again because I still have the Arthritis in both knees.

The doctor told me that I would take a lot of strain off he knees if I lost about 50 lbs. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

More tomorrow, maybe.

No comments: