Friday, June 02, 2006

LEARNING CURVE

Hey! Answer Girl, there's another phrase for your Blog. After I started this blog, it took me a while to figure out how to make a second post.
I think I have it figured out now and this is it.
My telephone is on the Fritz. I can call out but anyone who calls me gets a variety of busy indications. Sometimes they get a connection, but my phone doesn't ring. I am in a fight with
Verizon about whether this a problem with the house wiring or the switchgear. If they come inside it is a time and material job with a minimum charge of $300.
For those of you with my home and cell numbers, my cell seems to be working and you can send me an e-mail and I'll call you back.
Everyone in my situation handles their problem differently. I handle it by not staying home very much, but if you leave me a message somewhere, I will get back to you.
Tomorrow, Ed should be moving in so I will have at least a part time answering service.
Love to all, Jim

No comments: