Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wandering Mick

The purpose of this blog will be to keep in touch with my family as I travel the world. When my wife was alive, she spent hours on the telephone with my six children, my older grandchildren, various relatives, in-laws, outlaws, friends and relations around the world. Now that she has left me and gone where all the phone service is local, I don't spend a lot of time at home near the phone. I consider my cell phone to be of doubtful use, so this will become my primary means of family communications.

3 comments:

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Welcome to BlogWorld, Dad. You should probably make it a little more clear that Mom didn't walk out on you, though... if had been up to her, she'd have stayed with us a lot longer.

Clair

Father of ARTIST said...

jim how do i write you?

Father of ARTIST said...

i am in NJ and use to live in Arizona. I lost my dad in 2006,my mother in law,and brother-in-law steve as well all with in 40 days of each other.It has been hell.despite you recovery,you inspire me..
my sister "i call her" sister lister (we both sell on ebay ,we list on ebay so we are siter listers) she is 51,and I am 47.
she is the sadist person I evenr know in my life...she loves horses,and is very self suffecant,she has been a manager of a A&P deli for over 20 years as well as buying and selling antiques for years and years..she is so sad and lonley!