Wednesday, October 07, 2009

TRYING AGAIN

It has been almost two months since I posted in this blog. There are a variety of reasons for that. One of them is that I have been in a funk ever since I got back from Jamaica in July. I am going through a mid life crisis. At least I hope it is midlife. That means I could live to be 136. I wonder how bad my arthritis would be by that age. I need to find a new career. If anyone knows of a job that involves high pay and not much work that doesn't involve grand larceny or politics, let me know. But then I repeat myself. Another reason is that my family has gotten me onto facebook. Most of my time on the computer is devoted to face book and its offshoots but it is an interesting way to keep in touch. I have 40 friends and could have many more. It take a lot of time.

I will try to post more often when I am home and keep this blog free of political screeds.

No comments: