Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SAME STUFF, DIFFERENT DAY

I have been chided by some family members for not posting often enough, but I don't see a lot to talk about. Right now, I'm watching the Mets blow another ball game.

I don't think you all need to know my daily routine. It is not all that exciting. Grocery shopping, doing laundry and running errands. My leg is healed and I'm holding my own working in the Barnes and Noble. James is home but he hasn't been over to see us yet. It occurred to me that I haven't seen him since April, even though we live in the same city. His travels and mine have kept us apart for almost six months.

My next expedition is for the Army football game in Philly on Dec. 2. More about that later.

I will try to post something about once a week until I have something interesting to say. I am planning to go back to the Caribbean after Christmas but only for a month this time and I don't think I'll take this computer with me. Internet access is still very difficult in that part of the world and this monster is just too big and heavy to lug through airports and train stations.

No comments: